Blackboard is a course delivery system where students gain access to course materials via the internet. Students can also communicate with their instructors as well as their classmates through the Blackboard portal. The Wor-Wic employee sign-in platform has been developed for the employees of the education system.
The blackboard student tutorial will provide students with “how-to” instructions for the tools most commonly used tools by Wor-Wic instructors. Read below to find everything you need to know about the Blackboard.
To log into Blackboard:
- Log into mywor-wic.com (my.worwic.edu) student portal.
- Click log into blackboard under the ‘My blackboard classes’.
- Enter your username and password to log into Blackboard.
Blackboard Student Tutorial
When you click a link on the course menu, the link content will be displayed on the “content frame” on the right side of the course page. Course content areas can be designed in many different ways depending on the course instructor.
How to Submit Assignments?
- Locate the course content area where the assignment is located.
- Click the assignment title to open the “Upload Assignment”; page.
- Review the assignment instructions and if necessary download the assignment file attached by the instructor.
- Complete the assignment by creating/editing a file to be attached, or by adding text in the “submission” text box.
- Click the submit button to submit the assignment for grading and feedback.
Customer Service House:
For more information call our Financial Aid Office at
410-334-2905, our Director of counseling at 410-334-2900 or
Please call Wor-Wic IT at 410-334-2870